Monday 29 March 2010

We are too Earthbound,

The devotional places perspectives too apt to be true.
I'm not in the most pleasant of moods right now with all the circumstances going around. (Lack of sleep makes a person cranky too)
Well, no one said it was ever easy.

And like Audrie said, this place is dead so I shall revive it...soon enough.
For starters:
- Met up with the galpalzxzz after a gazillion years, yay! ♥
- Girlfriend's birthday with Chin, Car, Nico and her mummsie (Happy birthday once again my dearest!) ♥
- Scholarship apps + Interview with lunch with Girlfriend and the gang
- Juggling a lot of work
- Xiuyun and Jill's farewell dinner with Mindcafe and White Bar for night out fun :)
- Silly office jumpshots and in between lunch adventures teehee
- Masquerade D&D with pretty handmade masks and dressy dressessss with night out thereafter with the booked out boy
- Jester + King silly outfits at the office lobby tending to the booth, hahaha @ us

Possibly having another dinner with the girls soon + Carren's baptism (really want to go give my moral support!) + the boy's POP, yes finally ♥ + Crashing Chin and Noreen's restaurant with Yikai and catching up + MacDonald happy meals during office lunch hours

A lot of pictures to be put up :}
And for the sake of screaming out: I need a massage!!!
I think I've been spending too much time with everyone and my work, thou shalt not neglect thy self.
Can't wait for the weekend even though our plans may not fall through, ah :(

No comments :

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...