Friday 23 April 2010

Take flight,

It's funny how things are turning out, as a cause and effect of one another.
Interdependence, they say.
It's like ... weaving a knitted masterpiece with that string of yarn :)
(Side note: Still struggling on learning how to knit)
I'm starting to see how His plan is starting to fall in place, it's not an outright affirmation on how my path goes on from here but rather that I'm starting to see the bird's eye view of it all.
With the ENTP nomination, with moving on to the last stage, my work exposure with the 1001 people I get to meet and interact with, my wonderful colleagues, OCS and relationships forged throughout this short yet significant phase. Your Grace overflows, and I thank You not only for the smooth sailing periods but the hiccups too.

Like scripture says, Man may choose his path but it's God that leads and guides his direction.

"So Lot chose for himself all the Jordan Valley, and Lot journeyed east. Thus they separated from each other." Genesis 13:11

It's hard to accept it and we try to remain in control but that's what we think because ultimately we can never rely just on our own strength.

It's scary how one chapter closes, and it dawns on you how far time is moving yet at times it moves so slow the process is excruciating. Yet the withering of a flower means the bearing of the fruit right? (Haha yes I'm working on the 6th May presentation right now, Le Jedy Garden for the win) I don't know where I'm going to move on from here, but I'm not shelving it aside like one of those Admin files from the Registry. This is such a subtly work related post, you would say; if you actually drew out the parallels. I beg to differ, because I've been so immersed into the work culture to actually pick them out haha.

The weather's getting colder these days, I wish you were here to make the cold a little warmer.
My phone is my new best friend, even with the crappy phone connections and having to hear you through word messages. Reading them at 5am before work, even as I scramble out of bed still all cosy under the warm sheets after my bedside table vibrates with your message I look forward to every morning :)

Dad left for Beijing a couple of days ago and he just called back from the Great Wall! (Oh very exciting) and he bought Mummy a cheongsam which I'm extremely excited to see how it really looks. (Note: A cheongsam is an oriental fitting dress made fashionable by socialites and upperclass women in Shanghai from the early 1920s) The other time he went to Aussieland and bought placenta moisturizer, Mumsie was clearly not very impressed.

Reminiscing through my archives and past memories, I honestly don't think I have changed much. (In character, I think and hope) Speaking of which I shall go sneak some pieces of Japanese pickles while Mumsie makes sushi, teehee.

Meeting with Estelle, and then meeting the girls at Timbre@Arts House or Substation tomorrow, they don't accept reservations for tomorrow I hope we get seats!

No comments :

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...