Sunday 24 July 2011

Washed up,


It's yet another lazy Sunday, without the alarm interrupting my peaceful sleep. Finally found time to handwash my soft white shawl (which has been thoroughly abused throughout the summer holidays I'm afraid) and seeing the tail ends flutter in the breeze is oddly therapeutic. Comfort food never fails to cheer me up, I present to you my childhood feast of plain crackers with cheese slices and green apple Yakult. The past week hasn't been an easy, be it turning 20 or having staying up with puffy eyes on a Sunday night on the phone with a close friend or missing the Module Preference Exercise or the revelation on how much a certain someone was needed through my darkest moments. This 20th birthday, I finally realized how much words can dig up the ugly past and I really hope my single wish will come true. 
But of course, I had my sunshine moments too - awesome clean fun at Union camp with the Cornflakes! And to those who sent their encouragement and love and/or birthday regards, I really appreciate them and I can't thank you enough ♥ 
Plus the birthday surprises and cakes I'm extremely grateful for, the only day out of 365 days I can uncover the princess side of thyself ♕ 




And of course, Kudos to my trusty furry companion throughout, I love you very much ♥♥♥





On a side note, my film camera is itching to bask in the glory of the sunlight heehee.
Off to afternoon retail wonders (hopefully) and meeting the cornflake mates in the evening, sounds like a spell for a great day ahead, can't wait ☺ 

No comments :

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...