Friday 3 February 2012

Summer rain,

Melbourne 2011, Victoria, Fitzroy Gardens

Song of the moment: 心有独中 - 陳曉東

It's the 1st of a new month. I said a silent prayer as the bells chimed at twelve when I was queuing up for a toasted honey baked ham sandwich @ Good News cafe in engineering - but alas, I suffered a severe attack of gastric/indigestion which warranted a visit to the doctor just the next day. Nonetheless, it was probably a timely reminder for me to regulate proper meals (amidst juggling work and play) The upcoming week and the next promises to be really fun, please let my health hold up.

I love the autumn blend of the deciduous vegetation in this picture, and me looking unknowingly lost when my sister snapped the shot (hello to my current situation). Tons on my do to list, minor enough to make a huge molehill. I love making lists, maybe that's why my bucket list grows exponentially every week haha

1. Get rid of nail polish (what a fashion sin)
2. Tutorial readings
3. Potluck dish
4. Find a way to protect my watch screen from more scratches
5. Send CV to Sharon
6. Buy film
7. Replace my pearl earrings! :<
8. Catch up on readings
9. Reciprocate kindness
10. Declutter my work place for some productivity

No comments :

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...