Wednesday 4 April 2012

Snippets of life I,

Here's for all the accumulated photo-worthy moments captured throughout (certain) days when I'm lazy to whip out my camera. If you have sneakily went through the Gallery on my phone, you'd have seen them all!

Modele, au natural

At xiner's makeup studio school

Raspberry ice cream for an old school treat to unwind by the pool

Beautiful gradients in the sky

 
                              QTPY salt and pepper shakers @ Hatched                           Colourful hangers from Daiso!

Doubled rainbow spotted @ my uncle's veranda by the pool

                 Pretty pink daisy in our living room          Strange creeper plant spotted @ Engineering faculty

Angel

New bathrobes after a dip in the pool

Alfresco tea light candle dinner @ La Petite Cusine

Humongous serving of pulled pork / smoked salmon ciabatta 
and truffle oil mushroom soup @ PS Cafe Harding Road

Homely seating area @ PS Cafe Harding road

 
  Free USS tickets! (Thank you Mumsie)       Yakisoba @ Japanese Gourmet town
Snug fit for a (free) cuppa Starbucks in my mustard bag

Basil pesto pasta with bacon bits by the best cook in the world (hahaha)

Empty patch of land near my place where the estates were demolished in the blink of an eye

                          Food rations for a typical school day                                             Mint nails heehee

 
                           Bruise from NUSSU Bash @ St. James powerhouse        Showing my friend the dear state of my long fringe

Fairy lights and lanterns for my bedside!

Sequinned hairbands when I'm in the mood (pardon the blur)

That's all folks, for now! Ciao ♥ 

3 comments :

Eatlovemerry said...

Your nails are beautiful <3

Petalsandpedals said...

@Benlovesting Hello thank you so much! :) Hehe are you summertoast's boyfriend? I love her blog!!!

Petalsandpedals said...

@Benlovesting Whoopsie just realized that you shifted URL :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...