Wednesday 15 August 2012

Shop@Petalsandpedals,


Just to let you all get a glimpse on what I've been working on (and off haha) and may be rolling out, amen to no procrastination. Just a humble venture, yet significant to call my very own. It's still in the early preliminary stages of conceptualization, the nook and corners of tech-savvy wonders aren't the easiest of all to grasp but I'm definitely learning step by step, fumbling around at times. (SOS to my techie friends teehee) And of course also finding time to draw out designs and going behind the camera lens, as seen above because I really take delight in hand drawn images - it gives that homely personal feel that a clinical typeface can never offer. Please lend some love and support if I manage to roll this out ♥ 

No comments :

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...