Thursday 9 May 2013

Of veggies and spiders,

Portobello road spring

Spring is here and I've been gallivanting about London and nearby towns for the past week - a much appreciated sojourn from reading academic papers. My Anthropology paper is two weeks away so I'm pretty much out enjoying the wonderful weather ♥ I've also recently cultivated a habit of buying veggie groceries from the different places I visit, Asparagus from Portobello, Zucchini from Cambridge and Lady fingers from Coventry. The latter brings to mind how A brought her friends home yesterday and her Japanese course mate called it Okra....either an interesting cultural experience there or just a failed asian on my part. On the side note, independent living has seen me getting all jumpy over a ceiling spider (with whom I share a not-so-harmonious bathroom relationship with) and has since passed away due to suffocation from my dry shampoo spray, kitchen cleaning liquid and bathroom soap. RIP dear spider, may insect heaven be what you have always dreamed of.

No comments :

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...