Monday 22 July 2013

God save the Queen,


19 January 2013

The days are getting colder, for we are approaching the midst of Winter. It hasn't started to snow yet, much to my dismay - but it's freezing and I can feel it down in my bones. Got in touch with a Hongkong girl before I came to England, and we decided to meet up at Buckingham palace - she's really sweet and demure. Half past noon, we're standing in front of the gates barely knowing each other - but it's cold and we clicked immediately in a common goal for warmth. A nearby tea kiosk saves the day and rekindles my faith in surviving winter! Armed with my tea, we walk on in awe of the majestic palace and the slow-dying trees around. I feel every part of my body inching towards any glimpse of a sun ray.







It was a pleasure meeting you Manyi throughout my stay in London ♥ Please take me to the best dimsum places in Hongkong if I do ever come visit hehehe ^^

No comments :

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...