Monday 18 November 2013

Regent's park in winter,

Winter side walks

A throwback to the start of the year: a day out in the snow at Regents park, just a short walk away from my apartment. Snow angels, slippery sidewalks and toes freezing down to my bones building a snow fort for a couple of hours, pretending to be snow ninjas. My fingers were so numb I would have easily bought a 10-pound cuppa coffee by the roadside. And also, an embarrassing picture for your pleasure, taken at a strange angle because my tights had a hole at an unspeakable place. I was also wearing a skirt. Geez good times.

Snow angels

Regent's park london

Regent's park london

Snow angels

Regent's park london

Snow winter fort

Headed back to the comfort of the indoors after a couple of hours in the freezing cold! I love how the transition of winter brings about a drastic change in landscape, with snow blanketing the luscious green locks of the park. There's a dreary sentiment about the fragile thin branches of a bald tree sitting against the white-out of Regent's park, but there's something quite endearing about how it didn't stop the engagement of sports and children a-wandering, which was heartwarming :')

P.S. I created an Ask.fm account (look at my sidebar), so if you have any questions do feel free to use it, thanks to those who have asked!

No comments :

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...