Monday 6 January 2014

2013 in a flash,


"He has made everything beautiful in its time. He has also set eternity in the human heart; yet no one can fathom what God has done from beginning to end."
Ecclesiastes 3:11 

It's almost surreal to see the past year shuffling between frames before my eyes, from one memory to another. 2013 has been an amazing year full of beautiful memories, embracing risks and bittersweet experiences. It has been a year of meeting extraordinary people through the most ordinary of circumstances and venturing beyond boundaries to challenge myself with new creative portfolios. It has also been a year that taught me the fragility of ties and the gold in old. And of course, spending the first half of the year in London, which was a beautiful beautiful sojourn away from reality - a place I've fondly called Home.....and then thrown back into the tropics for summer. Fostering new relationships in college and strengthening many others, especially with my boyfriend who has supported me and never once doubted me or my dreams. He means so much to me and we now cherish our long distance relationship more than ever (even with some squabbles along the way no doubt that's inevitable) ♥

God has been so, so gracious and I cannot be more thankful for the blessed opportunities given to me, as well as the family, friends and loved ones that I have in my life to usher in the new year. If I had to relive it all over again, I don't think I would have done anything differently. So here's to the humble changes and hunger for adventures to come in the year of 2014 - Happy new year everyone and God bless! ♥

No comments :

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...