Saturday 6 February 2010

Update again,

Just hoping maybe you're somewhere walking after midnight searching for me,


1. Cut my hair
2. Retail therapy
3. New specks
4. Dental check up
5. More work clothes
6. Videos transcripting
7. Meeting minutes to be compiled
8. Settling my schedule for next week
9. Spring clean my room before the festive season
10. Wait for Friday to come and sweep me off my feet yay

Oh, and of course my scholarship essays and USP.
If I get in, I'll stay local.
I'm considering Minor Cultural Studies locally or International Relations if I go UK.
So now I'm waiting for NUS's reply because I received all my UK offers, I'm utterly confused, still praying about it :)
4 years Vs. 3 years.

I started a journal yesterday, it keeps me sane and a perfect avenue to wave down my thoughts.
It really helps when you're not here to tolerate my nonsensical nonsense and eat sandy sushi with me on the beach singing Unwell by matchbox twenty totally out of key.

Classical country is so amazing, Patsy Cline is quite a legend :)

Something about this song just draws you in.

Can't wait to meet the girls for Sandra's birthday (yay!) and my AC girlssss with my Girlfriend yay so much to update you about I hope I won't whine you to death :}

And no more waking up at 3 am plus in the morning, and no more bizarre dreams please.
Very puzzling.

This isn't a cryptic post.

No comments :

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...