Friday 5 February 2010

Journalling,

Today's just the second, and that nudging empty feeling still lingers with that sour feeling in my tummy. Yesterday I started the journal, you're my ending note. The wax sealed golden letters await me every morning as I wake up from bed, the black outline of the numerals and the shaky handwriting in the inside causes me to quiver slightly with the sincerity that pours out with each character. Toasted waffles from London just fills me up with such warmth while the parka holds on to your traces, and this makes me cry.

This will not be a place for any empty feelings we hold, but the cherish of the memories time will unfold. These wooden frames around our faces will not cap the boundaries of time, the beauty of the years ahead will sublime.

On a side note, thanks Sean for the conversation this morning, really helped to cheer me up :)
Esp when I think of you and Kat together! God bless you two, too :)
And to Jeanie who understands me and feels the same way too, we shall be stronggg.

No comments :

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...