Friday 4 March 2011

We're riding faster up the hill,

Had this drafted a while back (during the holidays) but forgot to post it!
Found a quaint find at Beauty Emporium @ Dempsey hill 
Arrived unusually early for my Browhaus appointment before L's wedding so I pranced around, wishing I had my camera with me but unfortunately didn't 
Pictures below taken by my previous phone (which has officially given up on me, RIP)

You can't really make out the words but it says Beauty Emporium



There was even an essential oils counter where you could mix'n match potions, with other products
in the classic trolley pick up style (albeit the steep prices)


Magazine with hot lemon tea saves the day


Away from the crowd, sometimes all we need is just days like these 

P.S. Preparing to concuss after this post, have been swamped with a never ending pile of work deadlines recently. Beauty sleep deprived!

Blk 8D Level 2 Dempsey Road 
Tel: 6475 7375
Open: Daily 10am–10pm
(Spa Esprit, Browhaus, and many more!)

No comments :

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...