Thursday 26 May 2011

Breakfast, interrupted

I cannot resist putting this up here, a treasure amongst my Facebook newsfeed spread - been watching rewinds of it a couple of times. (Shot by a Phantom Flex HS)
It's amazing how they mechanized so well, iiiinspiring.
It's barely evening and I've eaten breakfast around the clock, lazy morning @ Coffee bean with garlic bagel with cream cheese and strawberry jam and my trusty ole Mac for company while waiting for my friend.
And as I'm typing, I'm devouring tart cherries, vanilla country yoghurt (best yoghurt eevvveerrrr) and an impromptu ham sandwich I just whipped out.

BSS | Breakfast Interrupted from Bruton Stroube Studios on Vimeo.

Company last night was goood, came back really late though (Mumsie wasn't too pleased) and my feet hurts from my heels.
I'm also slightly groggy from the lack of sleep but it feels like I'm stuck in the limbo between battling to stay awake to carry on with the day and wanting to hit the sheets.

Oh and another thing, cream cheese and Mac trackpads do not go together.
Apologies for such a scattered post, may you collect my thoughts and piece them well.

No comments :

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...