Saturday 14 May 2011

Keep calm and snap on,

2 cups of milk bubble tea was enough to spur the caffeine-induced adventurer in me to take a long photo walk back along the bend to Stirling Road. (Albeit being such an amateur)
This was a couple of weeks back, still fresh and alive before the commencement of the semestral exams.
The Singaporean in me also motivated me to maximize use of the DSLR I had loaned from the photography society (P.S. Got to loan it again for this week)







The skies and clouds were being really cooperative, plus the gradual tint of the bus windows gave some of the pictures a very lomography feel.






















I've never actually took an appreciative walk around my new estate area (see last post, they're demolishing my old place)
Even when I do, I'm just in a half-concussed state walking Cathy or Pretzel in the early morning sunshine.










Still feels amazing to have IKEA meatballs and the train station at your backgate, friendly security guards and that beckoning gym alike - even though I've clearly moved here more than a year ago!

Just came back from town (Source code was pretty good, Jake Gyllenhaal!) plus a satisfied craving for Orange Julius and eclairs for dinner; life's wonders.

No comments :

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...