Thursday 22 September 2011

Wake me up when September ends,

" So do not fear, for I am with you, do not be dismayed, for I am your God. I will strengthen you and help you, I will uphold you with my righteous right hand..." 
Isaiah 41:10
With such a reassuring bible verse in the September chapter of my calendar, it really helps to get me by -  despite the overwhelming number of deadlines charging my way! Can't be more thankful for His grace, and the eventful recess week that I've been having! I think we all tend to get so caught up in life and all that jazz, with that 101 things on our platter, that we lose track of ourselves. Why, why, it's just another one of those rainy reflective days so here's some love to everyone studying for mid terms and rushing out their projects, have faith ♥


No comments :

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...