Thursday 27 October 2011

Time can take its toll on the best of us,

It's barely halfway through the day but my eyes are half closed, lip gloss eaten away.
So far I've taught my sister how to bus to school, refused a chocolate digestive by my classmate, and accidentally drew on my jean shorts with an uncapped ink pen (in a non-artistic sort of way)
Just used my last ounce of energy fixating on a cockroach figure which the shuttle bus driver used to hold up his sun shield, deciding if it was real or not (or if there was a need for panic)....and typing this.
My hair ends are frayed and there's sand in my H&M flats.
I could really use a cuppa coffee right now.

P.S. Feeling so much better right now with Arnott's Blueberry tarlets after printing my notes

No comments :

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...