Thursday 15 December 2011

Back from Taiwan,


Good morning world, I'm finally back from Taiwan aka the epitome of bubble tea and street snacks. I know I could have chosen a better picture to capture the essence of Taiwan buuuut it really rained a lot. Braved the bitter cold winter of the suburbs, railway rides through the countryside, and strolling through the bustling capital city of Taipei. Not to mention having spent (a small fortune) on lingzi and royal jelly, the country's natural treasures. But for now, I'm happy to be back nested on my bed in sunny land of Singapore. Shall go develop my film pictures soon, so watch this space! Other plans for today: De-clutter my post-vacation mess strewn all over my room and head to Marina Bay Sands for a night with my amazing friends.

P.S. London next year, I'm stoked ♥

No comments :

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...