Friday 2 December 2011

My right eye is smaller,

...than my left eye. (It's really obvious in this picture, where I wiped out half my makeup with my eye bags in fully glory and released my hairdo) Or at least that was an insight from being XE's makeup muse more than a month back. She's a makeup artist trained under the experienced hands of Fabulosity.

Further insights from the day:
1. You can tell someone's eye degree by observing the bulge of their pupils in a single glance
2. Understanding gaps in Chinese conversations are a blessing in disguise, especially when it's between makeup artists commenting on how to balance symmetry of your facial features
3. My face used to be an oval, why does it feel so round now
4. Makeup should rightfully be removed properly at home and not haphazardly in school
5. "From China girl to Korean superstar" I don't think this statement needs any explanation
6. Falsies are intriguing

And not to mention how professional and committed XE was during the course of it all, I think she did a splendid job!







Okay it's not in my nature to take pictures of my makeup buuuut good things must be shared! If you're interested, do email her at ongxiner@gmail.com to ask for her portfolio ranging from bridal/evening/day makeup and hairdos styles at affordable deals. (Too bad I didn't catch a picture of her gorgeous plaits she did for me) Especially for JC/secondary school students (Hi juniors!) she'll be great for prom! Plus, she's super friendly so you'll be in good hands ♥ Too bad I didn't know her for my secondary school prom and ended up with Cat eyes....which isn't really everyone's thing. Mention my blog and get a discount ^^ (Her makeup blog here )

Ciao!

P.S. Baked Red velvet cupcakes with blueberry bits and walnut cream toppings, will share the modified recipe soon ☺
P.P.S. Beach with the bitches, Sarah and Aish tomorrow, cannot wait for our share of the sinful basket of waffle fries and all things good, sunshine and sangria ☀
P.P.P.S Too many pictures of myself hahaha will post another entry tomorrow to bump this down I promise

No comments :

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...