Wednesday 21 November 2012

Taiwan pebble beach,


Spent my last few leftover film rolls from my Taiwan trip on these gorgeous shots of the famous pebble beach, or more affectionately known to the locals as 花蓮七星潭. These were taken along the coast of Taiwan, Hualien (花蓮), a pit stop made enroute back to the city. It spots a stunning view of the Pacific ocean by the quiet seaside town, I remember pecking on fresh fruit samples (and dried fruit alike) at the nearby fruit fair. There's nothing much in the vicinity, just a few makeshift stalls selling corn cobs and drinks and a enterprising restaurant which decked out beach chairs like it's summer. Spotted a few youngsters cheekily throwing pebbles back into the ocean and a scruffy dog happily nested on an old tyre. Such is the tranquility our usual city life can never offer. 








Will definitely be back after my papers, when summer beckons! ♥ 

P.S. I'm wrapped up in 3 layers above, no idea how I'm going to survive winter in London this coming January

No comments :

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...