Sunday 25 March 2012

à la carte,


Nothing says comfort like a bowl of brown rice porridge and morning warmth peeking in (I do not like the intense sun rays). This was taken during one of my hell weeks, or so I claim. As you can tell by now, I spend a lot of my time by the window sill (when my family's out) with Cathy sleeping intimately next to me. It's really pretty outside when the trees are all abloom, feels like Spring! Way before the afternoon heat comes basking in its full glory of course. 

The past week has been a good break from the previous - a bit of retail therapy, fries and froyo after a (not so) relaxing run, Fosters tea and laughing till teary eyed, setting up of fairy lights and gorgeous lanterns by my bedside, mint coloured nails and catching up with some old friends (My favourite Punjabi friend owes me a whole meal by now). And a bit of the bad, like parting with suede boots that caught my eyes at Pull and Bear. Midterm results aren't looking so hopeful though haha. 

To do list:
1. Multicultural team meta-analysis IO psych research paper
2. Cognitive psych tutorial research paper reading
3. Gdocs project meeting
4. Soci tutorial (To print)
5. Pack avalanche of clothes in wardrobe
6. Nominate phone line for MIO plan
7. Take passport photograph
8. Renew passport
9. 21st planning
10. BACKLOG

And there you go, my beautiful to-do list. They say "Fate is like a strange cafe filled with odd little waiters serving you things you never asked for and don't always like" Sometimes I stare at the items and pretend like I'm ordering food, oh the cheap thrills of picking them out one by one à la carte before scratching them off with a wooden pencil. 

Minus the appetizing bit, but of course.

No comments :

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...