Saturday 3 March 2012

Sandypanty's 21st ♥


I rarely take my camera out for a spin nowadays, especially at parties where I usually try to carry as little as possible or just being plain lazy and leaving it in the security of my handbag. Glad that I brought it along for Sand's 21st party @ Food for thought a few weeks back! Sorry for the different filters that I was experimenting with haha.

Proud letters S and I cut out a few days before




Birthday girl opening her present



We got her a pair of Dr Martens 1460 Boots in Cherry red and they look really gorgeous! Hope you loved it, now you can roam Costa Rica in style with love from the three of us ♥ 

Free flow of beer and tons of polariods! We missed you Karen :'( Shiany and I kept wishing you were there so we drowned our sorrows in the best butterscotch profiteroles ever (I think we ate like 20 in total)


"Maybe this can help reduce our inhibitions to talk to people we don't know"

"Pick us, pick us!"





And of course presenting to you our true selves:


 


Looking blur as usual hahaha



We love you, 8 years and counting ♥♥♥ 

No comments :

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...