Monday 16 July 2012

I'm not sleeping now, the dark is too hard to beat;


Song of the moment: Ellie Goulding - Lights

Happy Monday to all! I love how the sun was positioned in a way that its rays reflected against my window pane, the shine help my lifeless darkwood shelves come alive. Catching up on my sleep debt after last week's party weekend, and coincidentally my last week at work too. It's the first day after my 10 week long work stint (which I somehow miss already), home feels pretty empty on a weekday morning even with Ellie Goulding on top volume in my room. Loving the post shower rain smell lingering in the air, and cool breeze - perfect for a day spent indoors ♥ Trying to decide on a theme for my 21st party, along the lines of floral chic and indie but the guys are obviously not going to follow suit...

No comments :

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...