Friday 21 September 2012

Get too close to the flame,


Song of the moment: Give me sympathy - Metric

I've been extremely busy - with college classes starting (I'm 6 weeks behind in saying this oh my), meetups with my friends coming back to Singapore for a short period and dealing with 101 other issues like my exchange administration (which has been a pain because of my concurrent applications but hopefully nonetheless will be worth the risk) and a countdown to R's London bound. I've also refurnished my red highlights in a heartbeat, which turned out more vibrant than expected. I admit that I didn't really fancy it at first but now that I've grown to love it, it feels like a permanent fraction of my identity - which is quite a refreshing change I must say ♥  Deep down, I must have subconsciously trying to retain my summer hair which has since grew out and faded away. Off to brew some hot tea to nurse my cold in this gloomy wet weather, with Metric playing on repeat because Emily haines deserves to be on loop for forever. Shall do up my DIY posts from summer - if you can't tell by now summer is one of my favourite words, perhaps if I say summer really fast and clicked my heels together I could return back just like Dorothy. Summer summer summer summer summer summer summer.

2 comments :

Nick said...

loving your hair color!

Petalsandpedals said...

Hello! Hahaha thanks :) And for dropping by too :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...