Thursday 13 May 2010

Everyone will be famous in 15 minutes,

Dinner with the girls @ 15 minutes, not exceptionally good food but definitely great company :)
Look forward to our sleepover, with Final Destination 4!
(Shiany please rise from the dead)

I miss my board, the one that faithfully stares at me every sleepy office afternoon, waking me up with it's endless trail of conversations and doodles by my colleagues who vandalize them. (Creative corner of expression they would say)
Never fails to brighten up my mornings, be it the cow in astronaut suit with a rocket launch in the wrong place or the Ipad (private joke here) which needs to be recharged.

I MISS YOU ALL ALREADY.
Have a lot of office farewell pictures, shall upload them into an entry soon :)

No comments :

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...