Tuesday 1 May 2012

Ambivalence,


I like this still, and I remember how we stood by the bend of the road near Arts House and you timed the click mentally - and almost to perfection when the junction lights turned green. It captures the emotions of tonight very well, because it's been a tough stimulating night, my brain is exhausted yet it's perpetually working up a post-exam storm. The world outside is so quiet. In other moments, I'm floating in and out of consciousness, the kind of stupor of which you'd rather not be awaken from (Like a drifting plank in the river). You know, like a limbo between drifting in and out, where you don't have enough caffeine to stay awake, but too high a dose of caffeine in your veins to get a good rest.

I need to shut down - now.

Film photograph taken by Holga 120N

No comments :

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...