Saturday 19 May 2012

Sawadeeka,


Hello folks! I'm back from Phuket, which has been a sweet escape from the first week of work (I had to lug my laptop along unfortunately to meet a deadline and a presentation on Monday). It started out rough at first (leaving my sunnies on the cab and the liquids on board rule) but it all turned out well :) 'Twas a really good break, with amazing company whom I'm so, so grateful for to share my university life with! It stings to be thrown back into reality, but at least I've these holiday memories to look back on and smile ✌ Will update this cosy place soon, with pictures from my friends' camera - my only regret of the trip is not bringing along my film camera to capture the gorgeous landscape. Ciao!

No comments :

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...