Sunday 6 May 2012

Tickle me indie,


Hello folks, I've been keeping myself busy this summer - soaking in the new freedom and gorgeous summer mood which has been building up during the exams season. Finding out that my wisdom tooth isn't really going to erupt into bane existence (hooray!) and dyeing my hair with red highlights - something I would probably be really adverse to a year back but up to now, it has been a really refreshing change ♥ Even though I can't seem to get a picture of it (I have hay for hair me thinks) More about them in another post, perhaps. In more recent news, I've achieved a new geek breakthrough for my online enterprise and learning the ropes of simple coding; and how seeing things piece together is so shoporgasmic. Except that I've just messed up and I now have to request a support ticket from my server....But I sure hope it works out and can be launched soon :) Also, I'm heading for my first day of work tomorrow and I hope the office will feel as homely as it once was for me two years back ♥

P.S. The title's adapted from a remix playlist found here

No comments :

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...