Wednesday 12 March 2014

Already home,



A great big world - Already home

It's no secret that when he's away, I'll always make a tiny wish that he would be back sooner: I wish you were home. And I woke up this morning with a recording R sent - which he sang and played with his guitar, and I was so touched that it brought tears to my eyes :') I've been feeling down this whole week because of the tons of deadlines crashing upon me, and it's always nice to have day brighteners like this! A long distance relationship is hard and many times, I wished that he was by my side to just let me bury my head into his shoulders and let everything else fade away, but these little joys makes it so, so worthwhile. Couldn't resist uploading this (not like he reads this anyway, missing all my dedications boohoo), all credits to R, thank you, 19 days to you being home ♥ 

You say love is what you put into it
You say that I'm losing my will
Don't you know that you're all that I think about?
You make up a half of the whole

You say that it's hard to commit to it
You say that it's hard standing still
Don't you know that I spend all my nights
Counting backwards the days 'til I'm home?

If only New York wasn't so far away
I promise the city won't get in our way
When you're scared and alone,
Just know I'm already home.

No comments :

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...