Monday 11 June 2012

Mid summer night's list,


I'm nearly through the half way mark of summer! Great insights from the past week:

1. Odd affinity with shower cubicles, 'nuff said.
2. Glad to have found a new confidante to share things with
3. Do something crazy and regret (or not) later
4.  Check your office cup before drinking the contents in a half-dazed stupor
5. 2 seconds of courage is what you need for everything - to walk away or to voice your stand
6. Jelly legs
7. I wish I could cycle to work, traffic can be very uninspiring
8. Bus windows make me think
9. My sister just taught me how to play Christina Perri's Thousand years on the piano ♥
10. I wish I could go Aussie if the whole gang's going sigh but I can always look forward to their pictures :)

It's been an awesome week I must say, but for now I need my rest.

No comments :

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...