Sunday 10 June 2012

Come on Barbie let's go party,


Good Sunday evening to all, just had a lazy afternoon of tossing homemade rojak (props to mumsie!) and rusty badminton skills, and ending it with a family meal @ Soup Restaurant (which turned out to be quite a disappointment) and some shopping. Oldies in the car lullabied me into a slumber, as I dragged myself back to my room and here I am mourning the loss of yet another weekend. It has been a pretty amazing weekend, although Friday dinner was such a letdown and really invoked much unnecessary reflections. But I shall look on the bright side, and rejoice for a good break (even though I need to catch up on sleep). In other news, my neck feels broken, much thanks to sleeping on the ground on Friday night - keeping my fingers crossed that I won't hobble around like a stiff robot tomorrow in office. Or perhaps I'm just getting too old for partying hahaha. Have a great week ahead lovelies, ciao!

No comments :

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...