Saturday 16 June 2012

Your fate hurtles down on you,

I've been good all weekend - waking up exceptionally early for a non-work day and wearing flats to put my battered feet to rest from its weekday torment. Oats for a healthy start of the day, and a pepper of household chores for the domestic goddess ideal. Although I did get ticked off by mumsie for saying okay a litte too hastily, hence a reminder for thyself to be more tactful. I'm typing this on a train ride to the East for Pepperoni's so I shall leave you here as I return to my train dose of literature joy and newfound love for Best Coast which is on perpetual repeat on my music player (Thanks to my office companion) Adios, amigos!

Edit/Pepperoni's pizzas are pretty awesome and the family-sized pizzas are amazingly huge!

No comments :

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...