Tuesday 14 December 2010

Debarge,

It's 1:35pm on a sluggish Tuesday after a carefree night out yesterday, I'm nibbling on sandwiches my Dad bought for my brunch - and tugging at its contents because of the tinge of onion taste ew.
Not a very productive day today I'm guessing, the piano arrived early this morning and my sister has been hogging it since then!
Contemplating stepping out of the house to do some serious (necessary) shopping for upcoming events but I'm fused to the couch.
The soothing classical pieces my sister is belting out on the piano is therapeutic anyway.

Catching up with Sean yesterday was goooood, haha except the fact that he was keeping tabs on the number of times I said 'lah' and that he was baking chicken while Skyping. (and rambling a lot of technological terms)
Can't believe GYLC was 4 years ago☺

P.S. Thanks for the video link hahaha it was really hee-larious, I thought it was a Singaporean accent.
If you want to check it out, click here.
Christmas cards on the way but it'll be extremely simple this year and only to some, so sorry!
The tradition of people sending Christmas cards is diminishing, which is extremely unfortunate and I get lesser cards each year 

Bash preparations are going on pretty rockily, here's to the next two months of hard work 

2 comments :

Sean said...

Creeper much with the screen shot? :p haha. Sorry for cooking while chatting. If it's
any consolation it turned out great. I'll cook you epic food if you come visit! And yeah. You don't say "lah" much (un?fortunately) lol. Email me your address there:) it was nice catching up!

Petalsandpedals said...

Haha sorry I do that all the time on Skype but my mac makes this stupid camera sounds when I do, didn't you hear! Yup really great catching up :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...