Monday 13 December 2010

Sunday's on the phone to Monday,

She came in through the Bathroom window - The Beatles

Our living room is in a mess - my family's making room for the new piano set to come tomorrow and luggages for their Bali trip are strewn over the porch area.
SLC's in a day but I haven't gotten the chance to pack, wish I was following my family for a retreat instead!

The weekend never lasts long, it's just 48 hours flying past and you spend half of it under the sheets (okay maybe just myself)
I guess with the holidays, week days and ends start to blur but it's always that prospect of the weekends that makes it so special  

Arab street food escapade - Not really a fan of Nasi Briyani but this was supposed to be one of the best in Singapore.
Japanese paper plane we got from a thrift toy store
Gowns and suits shopping on a lazy Saturday - happy aches for sure! (Any dress longer than your knees should be banned in the tropical heat of Singapore)
Fell in love with an oriental cheongsam, when in doubt buy it motto didn't apply.

Sneaked a shot while Skyping with Karen 
Off to Skype Sean in an hour's time, and I have yet to shower and get dressed for PD meeting later!
(P.S. If you see this I almost bought you the 'Singapore fines' shirt but I didn't have enough cash )




Islamic Restaurant
745 North Bridge Road 
Tel: 6298 7563 
Open daily from 10am to 10pm

No comments :

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...