Wednesday 1 December 2010

School's out,

It's a breezy beautiful day outside, absentmindedly forgot to draw the roman blinds before turning in yesterday so the morning rays woke me up.
The December holidays are here to play, time to fill up that schedule with the upcoming camps and meet ups.
I absolutely adore having time in my hands to plan! (Albeit the short holiday season this time round)



Did my nails with Sarah the red hot chilli pepper yesterday @ Plush 313 after Harry Potter, which was the spookiest out of the previous ones. (But no doubt as awesome)

Love the nude nails with a pink tinge, red nails for Christmas soon!


Love how my polariod wall's filling up and making the room feel extremely homely, even with the wreckage after exams - post-battle destruction.



Trying to get my room in place, even after moving in for 11 months, that's nearly a year!


Cathy looking really perky and demure, as she usually is.



Just settled my claims and administration, oh the joy.
Module preference exercise is starting tomorrow, so I'm still sieving through the various combinations of modules. (Possibly Theatre or Philosophy for my humanities exposure)
It has never been easy settling on modules, and I do hope I manage to secure my Psychology ones.


For the rest of today, it's just more packing up of thy room (see above, without judging) and tweaking the New York Cheesecake recipe I stumbled upon online, and eventually settling down with a good book and afternoon tea.
Like always, personal time is empowering - especially before the onset of the eventful weeks ahead.

Christmas is coming and I'm really excited, might be a tad too late to start on the Christmas cards for my close friends - it's been such a tradition to ignore!
Besides, it's always a good time to count my blessings and give thanks to Him for such wonderful individuals in my life 

No comments :

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...