Thursday 23 December 2010

Kaleidoscope of Mathematics,

A Beautiful Mind was a film on the early years of a paranoid schizophrenia prodigy (John Nash) and his struggles with life - have been wanting to watch this for a long while.
It's indeed a wonder how the mind is the only entity that can destroy any sense of its own reality and recreate memories through defense mechanisms.



"What truly is logic? Who decides reason? My quest has taken me to the physical, the metaphysical, the delusional, and back. I have made the most important discovery of my career - the most important discovery of my life. It is only in the mysterious equations of love that any logic or reason can be found. I am only here tonight because of you "
John Nash

The main soundtrack was a true gem, a piece of music you'll definitely want to just close your eyes and feel the emotions written words simply can't invoke.
(James Horner and Charlotte Church is a genius combination)
Hauntingly beautiful.

No comments :

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...